The following is a list of news articles, educationals and how to's which will be written over the coming weeks to act as an archive of information, and deliver updates of the running of the union.
- Communication strategy: establishing a content input funnel, content quality control and content distribution methods to reach ODs, and enable engagement.
- Brand Overview: What is our brand message - personal, global, friendship, support, giving back - a succinct repeatable brand message that reflects the values of ODs to ODs.
- Where can ODs help: the ODU essentially operates on ODs volunteering their efforts. What small effort contributions can ODs make to assist within their time allowance
- Linkedin: Why it's so good for building engagement and creating valuable career connections and how we use it for the ODU.
- Sharing News: How to share news, what kind of OD news are we after from around the world, how much do we need
- Connecting with ODs and ODU - Connection Methods: How ODs should stay connected and use the OD Community. What Connectors should encourage (be registered, have a profile pic, Linkedin profile and groups, social media channels, WhatsApp groups, clubs etc.)
- OD Office updates: Currently, an OD Office update report (fortnightly) is sent to the ODC. This will be published in this group. We also have an online Calendar or ODU Events, School Events, Mitre use and ODU Meetings
- Looking for OD Connectors: a callout where we have gaps e.g.year group reps for OD Connectors.
- Mentorship program: update, where we're at and what we still need to do.
- Engagement stats: (how engagement is measured, and where you can see this). Event participation, open rates, content contributions etc.
- OD Connector Plans: page rollout plan & phases.
- A proposal to show respect to ODs: The immortalisation of OD's names and obituaries within the ODU.
- The Database: What's good and what's bad about it. What do we have and what do we need to have one accurate and complete data source and how can you contribute and use it.
- Making Contact: How to make contact with ODs in your area of interest (e.g. branch, club, year group)
If you have any other suggestions for 'how to' or 'updates' please let us know in the comments below, or via email ([email protected])